CONCEPT & DESIGN
MISSION & VISION
Our Mission is to provide a safe, fun, accessible and environmentally friendly experience that people of all ages and abilities can participate in. We hope to grow peoples appreciation of New Zealand’s unique and beautiful native forests and regional parks.
Our Vision is that over time Fly-Line® will become one of the main reasons that a visitor chooses to come to a selected location and will feel inspired to share their knowledge of the importance, beauty and the cultural values of the specific location with others.
- Accessible to all ages and fitness levels – fitness is not a prerequisite
- Memorable experience discovering New Zealand’s forest from a unique perspective
- Silent & soft tourism adventure for families, groups, schools, etc
- Blends into the natural landscape
- No customer impact to nature while visiting the forest (except small impact during construction)
- Safe and certified construction and operation according to the highest European standard’s (DIN-EN 15567)
4nature Ltd. has the exclusive distribution and operating rights for the Fly-Line® system in New Zealand.
PATENT & AWARDED DESIGN
Fly-Line® is patented (EP No.: 143398 14 0008) by Italian company Fly-Line GmbH, which has sites in Italy and other parts of Europe including Germany, Belgium and Austria. New Zealand will be the first non-European country to offer the attraction.
In 2014, Fly-Line® took out the IAPA (International Adventure Park Association) Award for innovative solutions and excellent design concepts.
- Proven Concept with eight successful operating reference installations in Europe
- Patent Design
- Experienced team and project leader
- Low investment costs
- High ROI
- Exclusive distribution and operating rights for New Zealand